Monday 19 December 2016

Where in the World?

One of our friends will be travelling to Africa for Christmas, and to help the kids understand where our friend will be travelling, I used the iPad to demonstrate this. I used the Map app on the iPad.

I showed the kids where Africa is...

Then I showed them where we live in Canada...

As some more kids became interested...
I then showed the kids where some of their moms and dads came from in other parts of the world.

This activity helps the children to understand...
-Where we live in the world
-How big our world is
-Where some of our friends come from
-And encourages the children to be curious about our world.

Image result for travelling quotes for kids

Image result for travel quotes for kids


Written By: Miss.Cryderman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment