Thursday 18 February 2016

Dinosaur eggs

The children have been having a lot of discussion around dinosaurs. So to tie into their play we decided to make dinosaur eggs, using mini toy dinosaurs frozen in water. As the play experience began the children soon found out that the task was not as easy as we thought.






"I got the head and two feet in."




"I'm gonna do the head first then the legs."


"I don't know if I can get the bumps in."



" You know there's lots of different dinosaurs. T-Rex, long necks,lots. They don't live anymore because their dead. There was no more food."


"Dinosaur. Water."


" I can feel the dinosaur inside the balloon."

Written by Mrs. Balharry 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging about these kind of activities. It is very interesting. It would be nice to see a few more parents comment and see if conversations about these kinds of activities also happen at home. Nice work non the less.

    ReplyDelete